Benefits Of A Sustaining Member
The Institute represents the sector engaged in the practice of metal finishing and surface engineering in terms of the requirements and aspirations of its Sustaining Members and provides many services and benefits expected of such a proactive body.
Sustaining Membership provides access to all of these benefits and services of the Institute, including:
- Up to the minute information on the latest technical developments in the sector
- The latest information concerning forthcoming legislation on health, safety and environmental issues as well as events of interest to the materials finishing industry.
- Being seen by your peers to be a serious supporter of the IMF and its aims
- Access to the latest technical information through the Institutes journal Transactions and its newsletter IMFormation
- Access to the technical enquiry service which engages you in contact with industry experts and consultants
- The opportunity to enrol your staff on further Education and Training courses at member rates. The courses range from basic surface finishing theory and practice, to those leading to nationally recognised qualifications.
- An entry in the IMF website Sustaining Member Directory which gives direct links to your company
- An entry in the IMF year diary, with an option to purchase customised diaries bearing the organisation logo
- Access to advertise jobs on web site and IMFormation
- The opportunity to attend specialist technical meetings, conferences and special events at reduced member rates for all your staff
- One nominated company representative will receive constant updates of ongoing news as well as receiving Transactions, IMFormation, Branch programmes and the Diary
Your Company's Sustaining Membership of the Institute will mean that you are making a positive commitment to the long term sustainability of the industry as well as ensuring that the views of our industry are presented to Government and to the EU, and that materials finishing and surface engineering are recognised as important sectors of manufacturing in UK PLC.
Services & Brands